two long legs...

Friday, January 21, 2005

baby blogger

OK, Bonnie. You win. I'll try it. But you may need to prompt me for ideas of what to write.

I'm not a journaler. (is that a word?) I do think and I do talk, but sometimes not at the same time...which could mean this will prove to be amusing, offensive, or boring at times. You've been warned and I make no apologies. My biggest fear is that I will sound stupid or be misunderstood. But then again...maybe this isn't so much for you, the reader, as for me--to document what I'm thinking about and communicate what's happening. I'll try. I really will. But I make no promises.


4 Comments:

  • At 1:45 PM, Blogger Bonnie said…

    YAY YAY YAY!!
    Good job my girl. I'm so happy you are going to try this - it is much more fun to share this with someone, I have found. I think my main concern was that I would offend someone. :) But I left that behind long ago. HA! And I am boring usually and amusing occasionally, so it works out. I hope you'll enjoy this - it will be good for you. So when can I tell a couple people about it?? Welcome to the land of BLOGGING!!!! xoxo
    bonnie

     
  • At 1:54 PM, Blogger TL said…

    Don't create a link yet...

     
  • At 2:52 PM, Blogger T said…

    Welcome to the Blogosphere T(2)!!!

     
  • At 3:27 PM, Blogger TL said…

    I suppose this could present a problem as many know me and you (Todd) as "T". I'll change to TL because you're older. Tee hee...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home