two long legs...

Thursday, March 16, 2006

I've been tagged...

FOUR JOBS I HAVE HAD
1. Book binder
2. Ice cream cone maker at The Hut
3. Warehouse order filler for stationary
4. Teacher

FOUR MOVIES I COULD WATCH OVER AND OVER
1. Sweet Home Alabama
2. Anne of Green Gables
3. Pretty Woman
4. Mad Love

FOUR PLACES I HAVE LIVED
1. Altona, MB
2. Otterburne, MB
3. Warmen, SK
4. Brandon, MB

FOUR TV SHOWS I LIKE TO WATCH
1. Wheel of Fortune & Jeopardy (S2 got me into Jeopardy...I'm not very good though)
2. Days of our Lives...although I've been home 2.5 weeks and probably only seen 2 full episodes
3. Everybody Loves Raymond
4. MASH

FOUR PLACES I HAVE GONE ON VACATION
1. Belize
2. South Carolina & Florida
3. Los Angeles on our honeymoon! :D
4. Wolf Lake, MN every summer growing up

FOUR FAVOURITE DISHES
1. pork chops and potato packs on the BBQ
2. mashed potatoes
3. spinach salad
4. sundried tomato chicken

FOUR WEBSITES I VISIT DAILY
1. Hotmail
2. blogs
3. ovusoft
4. mls

FOUR BLOGGERS TAGGED
1. cousin Heather...to help Bonnie help you get blogging again!
2. S2--you haven't blogged since Fall
3. Harmony
4. YKHerd...who I heard was stalking me waiting for baby! :D Bonnie will post when baby arrives! :D

1 Comments:

  • At 10:55 PM, Blogger Mrs. Ramsey said…

    taralee!!! you forgot top gun! how could you!!!

    have that baby, already!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home