two long legs...

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Gone Home...

This has always been one of my favorite pictures from our wedding day. Partly because I know how much my grandma was excited to be there and see me get married...and partly because she was feeling so sick that day. Her determination was much greater though and she made it through the entire day. I love my grandma and the special times we've shared.

Yesterday, she went Home. I miss you, grandma...but I'm so glad that you could go be with Jesus, grandpa, your little baby Johnnie, and baby Matty. You are now in Jesus' home and we are cheering because you are in a better place!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:22 PM, Blogger Tim and/or Wyatt said…

    We are thinking of you and your family TL... sorry for your loss, grateful for your hope within it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home