two long legs...

Monday, April 11, 2005

Homecoming

I'm not sure what to say. If you've never experienced an entire weekend of knowing only about 3 people...who in turn all know each other...well then I'm not certain I could explain it to you! Don't get me wrong, the strangers were nice...but they were also plentiful!
It was a fun weekend of learning who my husband was when he was in high school...more of a jock than I've ever known...a little more popular than I would have guessed...but who were those ladies that he said 'no' to? Hmmm...I shall have to ask!
;)
I was so glad to be there with him and meet his past. It was an honor to call him my husband. And as an aside, even if it makes you gag (Deista), he really is a FANTASTIC husband! So, even though I know him differently, his character is consistant from when he was a freshman until now...and that speaks volumes about a person!
Thank you, God, for your special gift!

3 Comments:

  • At 5:14 PM, Blogger T said…

    OH TL! I can relate to your homecoming experience. It was "a touch" overwelming for myself as well. I'm sure you have learned a lot of names, but have already forgotten which ones go with which faces. Welcome to McMillan World!

     
  • At 11:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You two need to remember that I was once a newcomer to McMillan World too - it gets easier!! :)
    Hey, TL, I cleaned my car today - inside and out! It does not get done regularly, so this is another moment of note!! Great having you with us on the weekend and thank goodness you are back on your blog - my life has some excitement now!! Have a great week!
    Love, Mom

     
  • At 2:53 PM, Blogger Jennifer Swanepoel said…

    That must have been an experience! I graduated from high school in 2000, so haven't had a reunion yet. Not sure I'll go if there IS one. We'll have to see! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home