two long legs...

Monday, April 11, 2005

Major (?) accomplishments of mine and others!

Well, first I must update you about my Spider Solitaire career: I have found a way to win the two-suit version! I'm actually getting good enough to win about half the time. This has taken great patience and strategizing.

Also, I must inform all those that have not yet grasped the utter excitement of NASCAR, that Jeff Gordon came from 3 laps down yesterday to WIN the race!!! Congratulations to you, Jeff!

My mother-in-law (and I probably should have mentioned this first due to the magnitude of its significance) has successfully cleaned out her kitchen storage closet! Way to go, Mom! Let us know when you're painting that bedroom!

Stewart has not only purchased a pink shirt, but he has WORN it, too!

Please add your recent major (?) accomplishment in the comments so we can enjoy what is going on with you!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:45 AM, Blogger carramrod said…

    If buying and wearing a pink shirt is a major accomplishment for a guy...well then I'll gladly remain an underachiver

     

Post a Comment

<< Home