two long legs...

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

That cold bug...

I know from experience already that September means sickness...so I was stuffing my body full of the vitamins, but it seems that sleeping with someone who has a cold is just too close. In hindsight, I might have considered the spare bedroom, but all is infected now so I'll stay cozy.

School is going well...other than the germs. Slowly more and more students are finding out our news...and I'm met with hugs and excitement. I love that. Those girls are just such a treat...just as they were three years ago in my grade 8 class. Yesterday one former student even outlined that she'd now known me during singleness, dating, engagment, marriage, and now pregnancy. I think she was pretty impressed...however I did move through some of those stages fairly quickly!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home